The Material Handlers are responsible for picking all necessary raw materials for Production orders, providing support to assigned cell and maintaining an uninterrupted flow.
- Order all materials for the supermarket
- Fill empty lid boxes on assigned cell/Super market
- Fill glass for decorators
- Fill accessory racks for assigned cell/Super market
- Fill inks on assigned printers and record all empties using the ink database
- Collect and tally defect tumblers and place on reclaim pallet (Stainless). Place Classic defects in Red Bins.
- Record all reclaim on ana additional sheet for Stainless Leads
- Maintain supplier and dropped tumbler defects
- Refill alcohol, acetone bottles on the line
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times (ie: break down boxes, pick trash up off the floor)
- Deliver corrugated to packers
- Deliver bubble wrap to packers/preppers
- Place finished goods on conveyor
- Vacuum out Robots.
- Support cell by performing secondary functions Classic and Stainless as necessary
- Order supplies for assigned cell
- Cut open cups for assigned cell
- Recording and disposing of Scrap Glass
- Emptying large trash cans on the cell
1st shift SS only
- Restock fireproof cabinets with ink, alcohol, primer, etc
- All ink PO’s recorded in the Ink database
- Supplier defect - require a defect sheet per box
2nd shift SS only
- Weekly solvent rag drum swap
- Empty Waste tanks weekly
- Inside work environment
- Occasional need to work outside
- Perform repetitive work
Other duties and Responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.