Position Summary: To support the production floor in the timely processing of printed stainless cups.
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures, work instructions and quality guidelines for assigned position
- Support Team initiatives and perform all appropriate tasks assigned by Captain
- Responsible for maintaining SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery and Customer)
- Inspect and maintain quality of product.
- Rotate through the glass positons including - Infeed, Outfeed, Hand Prime, Flamer, Open Boxes.
- Restocking printers on all stainless cells with primed glass.
- Returning empty glass carts to the glass area.
- Ensure that all quality standards for stainless are met
- Maintain on-time performance by MCD
- Always keep stainless area neat and clean
- Maintain records and production data as required
- Maintain clean and safe work area and follow safety practices and procedures
- Record/report material, production, or equipment problems
- Communicate with other staff and shifts as required
- Actively support and participate in the continuous improvement process; facilitate change.
- Support stainless production as needed
- Air conditioned.
- Inside work environment.
- Perform repetitive work
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally leadership may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties. Maintaining a positive attitude and supporting company initiatives in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to all Tervis employees.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.