Tervis is still actively hiring throughout the Covid-19 crisis. Our first priority is the safety and health of our employees, therefore, all interviews will be practicing safe distancing and all parties must wear a mask. If you're interested in an opportunity with us please apply today!
Put your enthusiasm and ability to connect with people to work as part of the Tervis Customer Experience Team. Talk to customers across the U.S. on the phone, via email, and on live chat. Listen to each customer’s unique needs and guide them through the Tervis online shopping experience or help them resolve problems and remain loyal Tervis fans. This position requires employees to work from home but must attend an in-person training program (up to 2 weeks) at Tervis Headquarters. You must provide a positive attitude, work ethic, professional demeanor, and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Promptly respond to a high volume of incoming customer requests via phone, email and online chat
- Take the initiative to follow up on ongoing issues until resolution is reached
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude toward customers and teammates
- Independently resolve technical and customer support issues; reach out to your team and your leaders if additional support is needed
- Provide accurate responses to customer inquiries regarding product availability, features, customization, order turnaround times, and special offers
- Learn to use multiple systems to enter orders and track other customer issues
- Ensure all internal and external written communications are grammatically correct and meet Tervis brand standards and guidelines
- Recommend process improvements and work with management to implement approved new processes
- Work with team members to ensure work is evenly distributed for optimal results
- Assist other sales support teams as needed
- Works remotely in the comfort of your home
- Shifts may fluctuate starting at 7:00 a.m. and ending up to 11:00 p.m. during peak sales periods.
- Hours are extended (including weekends) during holidays, special events or other peak sales periods
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties. Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.