Position Summary: The Corporate Production Artist is responsible for developing and reviewing designs and layouts.
- Creates and reviews corporate designs and layouts.
- Organizes corporate design and layout projects.
- Takes direction and conceptualizes project requirements.
- Consistently applies and enforces brand/style guidelines to designs and layouts.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Sales Support through assisting with creation of concept virtuals and proofing process.
- Follow Sales Procedures & Policies
- Maintain a visually strong Tervis product
- Must understand custom process and policy knowledge
- Works in an open environment.
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.