The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for maintenance and repairs to all production equipment, and the upkeep of the various buildings, and grounds. This positions will be expected to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain both facility, and production equipment. The goal of this position along with the entire maintenance team is to ensure production activity and product quality can continuously be adhered to with minimal downtime, and consistent product quality.
- Installs new or relocated equipment.
- Performs diagnosis and maintenance work on equipment.
- Conduct functional tests of electrical systems.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Maintains operating condition of buildings and grounds.
- Accurate completion of Preventative Maintenance records.
- Report all problems that prevent you from completing your assigned task to your Supervisor.
- Work in cooperation with other team members.
- Install, maintain, and repair industrial equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair buildings and grounds.
- Generally inside clean, air conditioned building with occasional work outside
- Occasional business travel required
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.