Tervis is still actively hiring throughout the Covid-19 crisis. Our first priority is the safety and health of our employees, therefore, all interviews will be practicing safe distancing and all parties must wear a mask. If you're interested in an opportunity with us please apply today!
Tervis is a 74-year old company with a loyal customer base who love our made-in-America, lifestyle drinkware. We carefully select the best possible locations for our colorful, contemporary stores.
Do you have what it takes to work for Tervis?
If you are an energetic, experienced store manager with the ability to connect with customers, grow our fan base, and create a fun working environment, come join the Tervis team. Must take pride in maintaining outstanding visual and merchandising standards and have a successful track record of meeting sales goals. Demonstrated sound business judgment and positive outlook required
Medical, dental, life, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more
Responsible for the day to day operations of Tervis store. Responsible for achieving performance objectives set out by Store Management. Assist in developing new business opportunities to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Maintain records of sales data and bank deposits
- Manage store budget
- Promote corporate sales and track all employee incentive sales
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales and meet with Store Manager to adjust as needed.
- Manage and motivate sales team to increase sales
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Review daily closing reports and compare to accounting to insure accuracy
- Utilize Tervis SMILE program of suggestive selling/up selling techniques and coach employees on these techniques.
- Support generating and developing new customer business opportunities to increase revenue, by cold calling and marketing within your market.
- Assist the Store Manager with determining, generating and capturing sales outside our four walls by identifying customers and securing prospective non-member clienteles via telephone communication or by making visits to outside potential customers. Must provide detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company.
- Assist Store Manager with interviewing potential staff
- Provide training to team members
- Ensure quality, customer service, health, safety, legal and security standards are met
- Partner with the Store Manager on coaching & counseling staff performance while documenting issues and consequences
- Assist Store Manager in conducting appraisals and performance reviews
- Manage payroll budget
- Schedule staff to achieve optimum coverage
- Review employee time cards when necessary
- Monitor daily inventory replenishment needs
- Plan seasonal inventory needs
- Manage inventory, track inventory turns by item to control stock levels
- Monitor annual inventory (Quarterly)
- Track returns by month
- Advise Store Manager on all accounting issues
- Monitor all local Ads - give feedback to Marketing
- Track Coupons - give feedback to Marketing
- Maintain store premises and grounds in compliance with safety and housekeeping practices
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Educate customers on Tervis Made for Life defective return policy & procedures; react to customer service issues appropriately
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned