Conceptualize and produce high level, dynamic design executions for both print advertising and marketing collateral materials.
- Design and execute collateral materials ranging from sales tools, mailers, brochures, signage, logos, packaging, and email blasts
- Deliver marketing materials in accordance with deadlines, budgets, and Company guidelines
- Manage all stages of print production, including converting computer files and prepping for press
- Going on Press checks and able to communicate directly with supplier specifics of changes that need to be made to stay on brand.
- Research and recommend the most cost efficient method of producing a particular piece and proof colors
- Maintain accurate documentation and files for quality control
Works in a remote work environment
Other duties and responsibilities:
Communicating and concepting illustrated ideas for Tumblers. Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, with the ability to work on projects within the creative department that extend past the marketing creative such as Tumbler art, web art and social art.
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.