Tervis is still actively hiring throughout the Covid-19 crisis. Our first priority is the safety and health of our employees, therefore, all interviews will be practicing safe distancing and all parties must wear a mask. If you're interested in an opportunity with us please apply today!
Tervis is a 74-year old company with a loyal customer base who love our made-in-America, lifestyle drinkware. We carefully select the best possible locations for our colorful, contemporary stores.
Ensure customers visiting our stores have a positive shopping experience that translates into sales. Treat all internal and external customers with respect.
- Welcome Customers to the store promptly and personally
- Educate customers on Tervis products and services including personalization and custom order
- Maintain store standards for cleanliness and organization
- Utilize suggestive selling/up selling techniques using the SMILE program
- Operate Cash Register/POS system/Credit Card Machine
- Track/drive sales goals
- Maintain selling floor merchandise presentation
- Assist in daily inventory replenishment/ticketing
- Inform customers of custom order policies and procedures
- Adhere to custom order and trademark/register mark policy and procedures
- Educate customers on Tervis Made for Life defective return policy & procedures