Tervis is still actively hiring throughout the Covid-19 crisis. Our first priority is the safety and health of our employees, therefore, all interviews will be practicing safe distancing and all parties must wear a mask. If you're interested in an opportunity with us please apply today!
Tervis is a 74-year old company with a loyal customer base who love our made-in-America, lifestyle drinkware. We carefully select the best possible locations for our colorful, contemporary stores.
Ensure customers visiting our stores have a successful shopping experience that translates into sales. Treat all internal and external customers with respect. Support Store Manager and Assistant Manager in supervising the team and driving sales daily.
- Welcome Customers to the store promptly and personally.
- Educate customers on Tervis products and services including personalization and custom orders.
- Maintain store standards for cleanliness and organization.
- Utilize Tervis SMILE program of suggestive selling/up selling techniques.
- Operate Cash Register/POS system/Credit Card Machine/back office computer/ MS Outlook.
- Track and drive sales goals and share results with team.
- Maintain selling floor merchandise presentation.
- Assist in daily inventory replenishment/ticketing.
- Inform customers of custom order policies and procedures.
- Adhere to custom order and trademark/register mark policy and procedures.
- Educate customers on Tervis Made for Life defective return policy & procedures; react to customer service issues appropriately.
- Assist in the training of sales staff on company policies and procedures and in particular, selling techniques.
- Comply with all company directed policies and procedures as they relate to the store operations; receiving of merchandise, store opening and closing, cash register transactions, daily cash reconciliation and inventory control.
- Maintain security of the store and understand the operations of the store security system.