Position Summary: Responsible for performing any of the Big 4 Assembler positions at the highest Quality Level.
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures, work instructions and quality guidelines for assigned position
- Read, understand, and perform job according to production traveler
- Support Team initiatives and perform all appropriate tasks assigned byCellCaptain.
- Utilize computer equipment as required to perform job assignment
- Responsible for maintaining SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery and Customer)
- Inspect and maintain quality of product.
- Send raw material through the prepping process
- Import and print stainless artwork
- Ensure that all quality standards for stainless are met
- Ensure all orders are completed and matched
- Send printed cups to the corresponding cell or station
- Maintain on-time performance by MCD
- Always keep stainless area neat and clean
- Operator will perform and be proficient in the skills required for the classic production line as needed. This may include the following positions: Decorating, Welding, Prepping, Packing, Put away, Runner or Picker
- Maintain records and production data as required
- Maintain clean and safe work area and follow safety practices and procedures
- Record/report material, production, or equipment problems
- Communicate with other staff and shifts as required
- Actively support and participate in the continuous improvement process; facilitate change.
- Actively rotate within your certified positions
- Perform maintenance as necessary on printers
- Air conditioned.
- Inside work environment.
- Perform repetitive work
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally leadership may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties. Maintaining a positive attitude and supporting company initiatives in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to all Tervis employees.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.