The job of the Senior Accountant is to manage some of the accounting and administrative functions for the company. This includes performing accounting tasks, creating and monitoring processes, and ensuring data integrity.
- Account reconciliations
- Complete schedules for month end close
- Coordinate sales & use tax and property tax returns
- Monitor tax records and databases for data integrity
- Prepare various government surveys as required
- Prepare various analyses for management as required
- Other accounting functions as needed
- High concentration of computer work.
- Open office environment.
- Limited physical exertion.
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.