Tervis is a 72-year old company with a loyal customer base who love our made-in-America, lifestyle drinkware. We carefully select the best possible locations for our colorful, contemporary stores, which now stretch from coast to coast. Tervis is 'the next big thing' in retail, and it is happening in your community now.
Ensure customers visiting our stores have a successful shopping experience that translates into sales. Treat all internal and external customers with respect. Support Store Manager and Assistant Manager in supervising the team and driving sales daily.
- Welcome Customers to the store promptly and personally.
- Educate customers on Tervis products and services including personalization and custom orders.
- Maintain store standards for cleanliness and organization.
- Utilize Tervis SMILE program of suggestive selling/up selling techniques.
- Operate Cash Register/POS system/Credit Card Machine/back office computer/ MS Outlook.
- Track and drive sales goals and share results with team.
- Maintain selling floor merchandise presentation.
- Assist in daily inventory replenishment/ticketing.
- Inform customers of custom order policies and procedures.
- Adhere to custom order and trademark/register mark policy and procedures.
- Educate customers on Tervis Made for Life defective return policy & procedures; react to customer service issues appropriately.
- Assist in the training of sales staff on company policies and procedures and in particular, selling techniques.
- Comply with all company directed policies and procedures as they relate to the store operations; receiving of merchandise, store opening and closing, cash register transactions, daily cash reconciliation and inventory control.
- Maintain security of the store and understand the operations of the store security system.