The eCommerce team is looking for an experienced Marketplace manager whose primary duties include: driving, managing, maintaining and growing sales and profitability through on-line marketplaces and pureplays, both existing partners (heavy focus on Amazon) and from new marketplace partnerships both domestic and international.
- Facilitate continual launch of products on Amazon & others with a cross-functional team while ensuring exemplary attention to detail.
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, imagery, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better product listing optimization.
- Manage PPC campaigns on Sponsored Ads & AMS/AMG as well as other marketing tools on Amazon and other key marketplaces. Conduct ongoing keyword research.
- Support the Sr. Director in preparing & managing sales forecasts, expense plans & P&L management.
- Manage reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking.
- Research, vet and recommend third party tools, software, and/or partners to improve the product launch process, efficiency, analytics, and overall management/performance.
- Stay on top of marketplace patterns and trends and evolve growth strategy accordingly.
- Explore and recommend appropriate expansion into international markets as well as other marketplaces.
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Establishing new business and managing and growing current relationships require cross functional collaboration. The person will works closely with Product Management, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, Sales/Executive Management, and Operations as needed to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Partner with Marketing on promotional campaign strategy & execution.
- Works in an open environment
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.