Tervis is a 72-year old company with a loyal customer base who love our made-in-America, lifestyle drinkware. We carefully select the best possible locations for our colorful, contemporary stores, which now stretch from coast to coast. Tervis is 'the next big thing' in retail, and it is happening in your community now.
Ensure customers visiting our stores have a positive shopping experience that translates into sales. Treat all internal and external customers with respect.
- Welcome Customers to the store promptly and personally
- Educate customers on Tervis products and services including personalization and custom order
- Maintain store standards for cleanliness and organization
- Utilize suggestive selling/up selling techniques using the SMILE program
- Operate Cash Register/POS system/Credit Card Machine
- Track/drive sales goals
- Maintain selling floor merchandise presentation
- Assist in daily inventory replenishment/ticketing
- Inform customers of custom order policies and procedures
- Adhere to custom order and trademark/register mark policy and procedures
- Educate customers on Tervis Made for Life defective return policy & procedures