Put your enthusiasm and ability to connect with people to work as part of the Tervis Customer Experience Team. Talk to customers across the U.S. on the phone, via email, and on live chat. Listen to each customer’s unique needs and guide them through the Tervis online shopping experience or help them resolve problems and remain loyal Tervis fans. Tervis will provide the training and growth opportunities if you provide a positive attitude, work ethic, professional demeanor, and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Promptly respond to a high volume of incoming customer requests via phone, email and online chat
- Take the initiative to follow up on ongoing issues until resolution is reached
- Maintain a positive and energetic attitude toward customers and teammates
- Independently resolve technical and customer support issues; reach out to your team and your leaders if additional support is needed
- Provide accurate responses to customer inquiries regarding product availability, features, customization, order turnaround times, and special offers
- Learn to use multiple systems to enter orders and track other customer issues
- Ensure all internal and external written communications are grammatically correct and meet Tervis brand standards and guidelines
- Recommend process improvements and work with management to implement approved new processes
- Work with team members to ensure work is evenly distributed for optimal results
- Assist other sales support teams as needed
- Works in an open environment
- Shifts may fluctuate starting at 9:00 a.m. and ending up to 8:00 p.m. with the possibility of later hours during peak sales periods.
- Hours are extended during holidays, special events or other peak sales periods