Leading the Tervis Direct Print teams is a critical position. The Tervis value proposition of Rapid Delivery, Customization, and High Quality relies on the ability of our Direct Print team to be highly engaged, well prepared, and motivated to continuously improve. The Direct Print Team Lead is expected to adapt well to technological developments, provide expertise in team building, inspiring employee performance through coaching and personal development and create an environment that operates with high integrity. At Tervis, a high value is placed on creating an environment that fosters teamwork, personal growth and accountability. Additional responsibilities include; coordination of manufacturing activities including distribution of orders, adherence to production schedule and expedites, managing production flow and making necessary adjustments to respond to changes in product mix and demand.
- Oversee the following direct print departments: Stainless, Graphics, X2 and Engraving
- Oversee and manage all direct print captains, trainers and operators
- Support job training and development of employees
- Conduct employment interviews
- Commitment to adherence and improvement of standard operating procedures
- Completes accident investigation reports as necessary
- Secure facility as required
- Conduct team meetings
- Communicate effectively with other shift personnel as required
- Conduct 45/90 day reviews, semi-annual and annual reviews including collection of peer feedback
- Effectively lead production team in the absence of production shift leader
- Support and enhance Tervis' commitment to Safety, Quality, Delivery, & Cost
- Perform new form testing
- Back up media profiles, printer drivers and color libraries
- Recalibrate color match and print heads
- Order safety and printer supplies
- Create quicksets
- Approve and correct direct print payroll timecards on a weekly basis
- Work with Quality team on ensuring all direct print meets the standards of our licensed partners as well as company standards
- Work with Compliance team on making sure all orders are printed, prepped and packed to standards to avoid as few charge backs as possible
Other duties and responsibilities:
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.