The position supports the Major Account team within the Customer Support Department in administrative, systems support, and customer interactions with larger accounts. The major account coordinator is responsible for the service interactions with the major account. This position requires supporting Account Managers on a daily basis, plus Store-level management and Regional Management in support of the business. Duties include order facilitation, order tracking, issue resolution, product line setups, facilitating contractual document flow & overall customer communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other Major Account Team members to ensure the team is providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure information is entered into systems correctly and processes are being followed for the most efficient and effective results
- Work with National Account Executives (NAE) to ensure all support activities are in line with Tervis Tumbler procedures. Where appropriate, suggest new ways of completing assignments more efficiently.
- Assist in the submission of credit memos and other adjustments as required.
- Ensure order issues are communicated
- Assist National Account Executives in successfully creating customer databases for communication.
- Act as intermediary with the NAEs and Compliance team to ensure EDI/RG is properly implemented.
- Complete internal Tervis workflow for Custom emblems/programs as required to bring them to production.
- Proactively contact customers to get orders, resolve issues, etc.
- Support team with general administrative tasks, such as customer set-ups, compliance documents, maintaining customer’s websites, etc.
- Responsible for handling inbound/ outbound calls with customers seeking product knowledge, product availability, and order status information
- Perform customer problem resolution